Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Art

hello welcome to my post this is about what we have been doing in art hope you enjoy.

we are doing it with paper and doing a voice over the story is about these two characters.

They is named kit and haru. kit was told that the world was a unhappy and it would stay the same. Her farther died. kit finds a boy crying on the ground and it turned out be haru they were friends from there then. they realised that they were happy and so on.

we were drawing the rest of the story on the story board thank you for reading have a great day   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.