Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Music

Hi this is a post about music and we had to choose a solo New Zealand singer and a New Zealand band

Stage name Lorde                                                                      Awards won
Legal name Ella Marija Lani yelich-O'conner.                          2014 top new artist
My favourite song Royals                                                          2014 top rock song
Birth date 7/11/96
Interesting fact
She's a high school dropout                                                          Genre I think an Eire feel
Her mother is of Croatian


Stage name six60
Group members Marlon Georges Hoani Matanga Matin Walters Chris Mac Ji Fraser Eli raewai
Favourite song high
Date formed 2008.                                                           Awards won 
Genre soul.                                                                        Album of year
 Interesting fact.                                                                Best group
They formed in Dunedin
                                                                                   
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.