Today with our reliever I ....
was working on Gilberthorpes blog commenting On their work and what they did
One of the blog pots I was looking at was about cyber safety and not to give out personal Information. I was chatting little so yea I will tell you about that later
When we have guest in our class i should....
I should show the C.A.R.R values respect them by using your manners not talking when there talking
Commitment to the work they give you Achieve the work he gives you resilience don't give up on the work.next time I will sit next to other people
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.